Sunday, October 7, 2012

31 for 21 - A Quick Update

Today will just be a quick update because we are on day 4 of a quick trip to visit with some of my family.  We are heading home tomorrow & I'll be posting some pictures & videos in the next few days but in the meantime, a few highlights:

We've met up with a couple other moms of kids with T21 & had a great visit with both of them.


We tried out a high ropes course. K was too small for the big course but did great on the little course & did the zip line by herself!

Today my older girls & I tried out a surf simulator for the first time. I had a blast! Again, K couldn't join in as she was about 6 inches too short but she enjoyed the wave pool,  & the river. Although the water on the river was way over her head, she did a great job of holding on to her pool noodle as she bobbed along the river.

Tomorrow we'll have breakfast at what I'm told is a fantastic breakfast spot but if you linger too long, the owner boots you out the door so he can free up the table for the next group! I'll have to see if the food is worth it!

Then the long, long trip home. The sad part is that it'll probably be me that starts complaining about how long it is before the kids!  Thankfully, they have always travelled well.

No comments:

Post a Comment