Monday, February 6, 2012

It's Our Anniversary! My First Questions From Our Readers Post!

I just realized that the first anniversary of this blog was on February 1st, although I don't think I announced the blog publicly until around March. Here is a link to my first post telling how our journey began.  I am truly humbled by the response we have had in the last year.  K & I have had almost 40,000 hits & 109 followers!  Thank you so much everyone for joining us on this journey. I really appreciate all of your comments & thoughts along the way too.


In honor of our first anniversary, I thought it might be fun to do a blog post which answers questions from our readers.  So, if you have questions of any kind, please ask away.  Ask lots of them OK?  I would hate to put a post like this out here & have no response :)

You can leave your questions in the comments, or just email to jtkkmom@gmail.com

Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment