Tuesday, October 18, 2011

31 for 21 - Check out these blogs

Tonight is Awards Night at school for my oldest 3 daughters. It is always a wonderful evening  Each child in our small school is honored for several of their accomplishments during the past year.  Some are measured goals, like the track & field record one of my daughter's was recognized for breaking the year before, while some are things like being the most compassionate, friendly or helpful student.  It is always a wonderful evening with lots of home baking & visiting afterwards. Our kids also have their class pictures this afternoon & thanks to a broken down water system which likely won't be fixed until later today, & a brand new washing machine that was broken down the week before, it looks like I'll be heading to the laundry mat to wash the clothes they will need.  Therefore, since I have very little time today, I'm sending you to read a couple of blogs that I have been honored to be featured on during the 31 for 21 challenge.  The links are to the posts about my blog, but make sure you check out the other posts too!

Four Blessings of Mine 

&

No Time to Be Bored

Make sure you check out the free printable quote on No Time to Be Bored which was inspired by K!

No comments:

Post a Comment