Saturday, November 3, 2012

Canadian Down Syndrome Awareness Week - Another Halloween post


Somebody has been pestering me to be Scooby Doo for Halloween for about the last 2 months now.  Every other year she has been some form of fairy or princess so I was worried that she'd change her mind at the last minute but nope, she was as excited as ever to walk out the door as Scooby Doo.  Thank goodness it is a roomy costume - she needed to be wearing ski pants, snow boots & a winter coat to tromp through the foot of snow we've got right now! This is the most snow I can remember seeing before at Halloween. Usually we get a little snow before but it doesn't settle in like this until November. I'll try to post a picture to add to this post of K out in the snow in her costume once I get a chance to get it off the other computer.



No comments:

Post a Comment