Thursday, September 22, 2011

Numicon Math

We are using Numicon Math in combination with BrillKid's Little Math. I like that it is a hands on program. It is quite pricey though, but we were fortunate that we received some specific funding for it.


Having fun with Numicon Math

There are so many combinations of things you can do with it!  My kids were just having fun using them like blocks in this picture.


There is quite a variety of ways in which you can use this program as well as a number of different activities.

Here is a link to their website: Numicon Math

 This program can also be purchased through DownsEd.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a neat math program. To bad its so expensive. I'm sure my Maggie would love that as well as my other girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out the program in my last post of this series Tracy. It's pretty interesting too.

    ReplyDelete