Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Easy Flashcard Maker Site

This is a flashcard maker that I used in the past.  It creates a series of word only, flashcards with whatever words you choose.  Nowadays, I just use hand printed cards because K has no problem reading them, but I did find  this helpful at one time when she found it easier to read print.

As an afterthought to this post, I thought I'd add that at one point, K only seemed to be able to read word in print.  We started using more  hand printed cards & switching fonts (which was easy with Little Reader) & soon she was able to read in any form.

Here is that link:  http://www.kitzkikz.com/flashcards/

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for all of the educational posts. Ive been browsing and cant wait to come back with pen and paper to wort things out in my head with what we are already doing.

    ReplyDelete