Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happy World Down Syndrome Day! 

I hope you & your family had a wonderful day!  It was kind of a quiet one around here.  My older girl's team made the provincial basketball playoffs - it was a huge feat to even qualify as we are probably the smallest school in our division!  I actually gave birth to 1/4 of our basketball & volleyball teams - 1/4 of the team means just 2 of the eight girls LOL!  We also just finished our regions finals in GS & Slalom ski racing, so we've really been packing from suitcase to suitcase lately.  We did have a couple of small celebrations though.

This afternoon, it was a beautiful, warm, sunny spring day, so K & I headed outside on the upper balcony of our house & had our own private tea party before her sisters got home. Then, later we had a blue & yellow cake with all of the family. Simple, but sweet, although I plan to try to do a little more next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment