Tuesday, October 30, 2012

31 for 21 - T'was the Night Before Halloween.........

& all through the house, such a ruckus was occurring it was too scary for a mouse!

It's 11:40 & I escaped from last minute Halloween creations,  Halloween treat organizing, kitchen cleaning - yes I know there's a 1/2 eaten plate of food on the living room floor - the table was covered in a costume that needed another coat of paint still so we couldn't eat there. Okay, one quick blog post & back to making my costume - I haven't even started yet!!!  KEEP CALM & CARRY ON  right?

Here's some pics before I go:



 This is the pumpkin that T & K carved together
This is the same pumpkin after K decided she was old enough to carve a pumpkin using a steak knife!  Oops.........You can bet I watched a little more closely after that!


The finished products


No comments:

Post a Comment