Monday, October 8, 2012

31 for 21 - Sailing to Solutions

I just realized that I haven't posted about this cruise yet. Sailing to Solutions is a 5 night cruise which leaves Florida on February 25, stops in Haiti & Jamaica then returns to Florida on March  2nd.

This cruise has the most incredible line up of speakers!

If you have a child with T21, in my opinion, this is the most informative event you  will find. In the 5 years since K was born I haven't seen a line up of speakers that can compare to this.

I want to go so badly but I'm not sure if it is going to work out. By the time we pay for flights to Florida we are already doubling our cost. Hopefully it will work out & l'll see you there!

If you are interested, there are more details on Andi's blog here:

http://dsdaytoday.blogspot.ca/2012/02/2013-ds-conference-cruise.html?m=1


No comments:

Post a Comment