8. I have so much respect for my daughter's teachers, staff & wonderful principal.
9. I am grateful for a group of moms who helped me hire a teacher & start a preschool so that our kids can go to preschool in our community just like their older siblings.
10. I am so glad that thanks to the internet, I found a wealth of information including neurodevelopmental therapy.
11. Although my stubborn nature probably annoys people sometimes ( read "my husband & kid"s). It allows me to be determined enough to get things done & not accept any one's limitations of myself or my kids & although it is sometimes annoying to me, I am glad that my daughter`s have all seemed to inherit it.
12. I am thankful for the awesome moms (& a few dads )that Down syndrome has led me to develop friendships with.
13. This was a beautiful October day so we enjoyed a wonderful campfire with the kids.
14. I am thankful for a bountiful garden this year.
15. I am grateful for the now non existent, Childbrain forum which first led me to believe that I did not have to accept the stereotypical limitations that are often associated with Down syndrome.
16. I am so thankful for my wonderful husband & the fact that he agrees with & supports doing an ND program with K.
17. I live in a wonderful community that will move mountains when we feel it is necessary to do so.
19. I am so grateful to K for teaching me that we must not judge people by any preconceived notions.
20. I am thankful today as I often am for this amazing journey that K has led us on for the last 4 years & that she is showing me what an amazing kid she is.
21. I am grateful for the 31 for 21 challenge which is making me be more committed & consistent with my blog & to all of you for reading.