Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Energizer Bunny!

It's 12:02 as I am writing this, my  husband is driving, & K is sitting in her car seat reading "Moo, Baa, La La La" we are on our way home from a wedding, dinner, & dance.  The wedding dance started at 9pm, & K danced until we dragged her off the floor.................twice actually:).  Most of the year, we have a scheduled bedtime, & stick pretty close to it most of the time, but summer we tend to be much less structured & this last week has been so busy that I don't think K has seen her bed before 9:30 pm once!

12:11  - Midnight lunch wasn't enough, so K is having a very quick snack before bed.

12:19 - snack finished, teeth brushed, just finished saying our good  nights.

12:20 - Out like a light!


Some days I think she could outlast the Energizer Bunny!

.....................I sure hope she sleeps in again!







No comments:

Post a Comment