Friday, July 22, 2011

Stay Tuned.............. MonkiSee DVD Review!

I just received a copy of the new MonkiSee Action Video in the mail this morning.  I am excited to see how K likes it.  I did not hear about this program until K was already reading independantly & able to learn 40 or 50 words per week just with flashcards.  Because she was past the point of learning common everyday words, I really needed to create her own program in order to teach new, less common words, so I didn't feel it was worth purchasing any type of manufactored video or program.  I was however, very curious about this program, so am pleased to have the opportunity to review it.

Here is a link to the MonkiSee website:

http://monkisee.com/



1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to stop by and say what an inspiration this blog has been. My first baby was dignosed with ds two weeks ago. It's so heartening to read about your amazing little girl.

    ReplyDelete