Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's day!  Mine started out with a Mother's day breakfast in town with pancakes, eggs, ham, sausages, & fruit - delicious!

My 2nd oldest, T, had a baseball game in a nearby town. We enrolled all 4 girls in ball for the first time this year and this was her first game ever.  She did great.  Made it on base most of the time, stole lots of bases & also enjoyed the first win of her ball career.

After that it was home for a BBQ supper prepared by my husband.  

It was a fun day & I was showered with gifts & cards. 

This is the birdhouse K made me for Mother's day on Dad's night at preschool.





..............and the last little gift of the night was reading me this story before she went to bed. 



.................& all the hugs that go along with reading a story like this!
 






No comments:

Post a Comment